Monday, May 13, 2013

A Bit of This, A Bit of That

I haven't blogged in a while, so I have a bit to catch up on.
First, I have a presentation day. This will be June 12 at 3:30. At our last meeting, Mr. Huerich and I decided to have the presentation at my house, so that everyone can see where I've been working. We checked with Ms. Lord and this works.
I also finished re-gluing the scarph joints so that they are stronger, and coated all the panels with epoxy, which I then let dry. Drying takes 10-15 hours, so I've discovered that there is a bit of patience involved in this project, which is something I've never really had a lot of. I then drew the lines for the bottom of the boat, and cut around them with the jigsaw. The boat has a bottom!
Now to attach the sides...

No comments:

Post a Comment