Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Luke's Presentation

Luke's presentation (the sample) was amazing. I was so impressed...blown away. There is no way that I could get up in front of that many people and still be as focused and natural and just plain cool as Luke. The presentation was so full of his personality. It was his. I loved seeing how interested he was in his project and I loved that his project was something he can keep doing forever if he wants to. He handled questions extremely well, and handled feedback extremely well too. I give him so much credit for doing that in front of everyone. It was so brave.
In addition to being very inspiring, it was also terrifying. I have butterflies already for my own presentation, which isn't for 3 weeks. I'm beginning to panic. Half an hour is just so long for everyone to be focused on what I am saying. If answering a question in class at school makes me panic, I'm trying to figure out how I'll keep calm through the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment