Monday, March 25, 2013

Out of the Rut


7 Things I want to accomplish in the next week:
Finish cleaning the garage
Finally do  my "Gleaning from the past" entry
Pick up wood (IT"S HERE!)
Draw lines on the wood where to cut
Journal about my mentor meeting (which I should schedule...)
Play with tools
Journal about drills

4 ways my project has changed thus far:
Strip canoe to a pirogue
No more steaming
Used plans instead of my own plan
I am a little behind on my timeline

5 things I enjoy doing in relation to my project:
Journaling-the writing can be fun!
Getting messy with sawdust and garage-grime
Talking to other people in the class about my project and theirs
Interacting with people I come across-for example the man who made the plans
Reading canoe books

5 things I've learned about myself in working on my project:
It's really hard to spend time in the garage when it's cold out
I still hate to make decisions.
It's hard to talk about what has gone a little wrong.
I don't like talking about budgets.
It's hard to journal about what I'm doing without becoming the "Diary of a Cat"





No comments:

Post a Comment