Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sunshine! And wood!

I got my wood today! Two sheets of 1/4 inch marine grade plywood. They're gorgeous. Getting them in my truck was a project, because I have two gigantic sandbags in the back that weigh about 90 pounds each, a little more than my mother and I usually are lifting. Luckily, the man who sold me the wood was extremely helpful in lifting those and loading the wood. So here it is!


I think the patterns in the wood are so beautiful:


So I laid one sheet on the driveway, and began to draw the first set of lines. It was so sunny and lovely, I could sit in just a tee-shirt. These were just the simple, straight across lines 1' apart.







 I attempted to use the chalkline, or the mouse as I like to call it, to draw the last line, but the only thing that ended up covered in chalk was me. So I used pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment